Sunday, 30 July 2017

Mashira - Chapter 08 [English] [Manga]

Ooooh. Based hunters giving exposition. And yeah, for all of you who did not know, regular monkeys are not the type of apes that are found in Japan, but the monkeys imaged below so something mysterious is going on here. But what? Hmm. I'm unsure if I'm gonna like the reveal later on or not. Probably something stupid.
Also, we are almost caught up to the moist recent chapter as we are now only 2 more away so it should not take long to get there. Things get more complicated as you will see next chapter. I really wonder what really is going on, though. Hinamizawa something, I presume. Anyway, enjoy the chapter. See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Prof Xavier (guy with white hair) should just psychic blast the monkeys brain, that should solve the problem.

    Thanks for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey xpearse, here is the rest of the Sirene-chan short manga, could you finish the manga? please?

    https://mega.nz/#F!MsImQR4a!ufXFekop6bpzq_uE20VZ5g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have it, but it's in my "to-do" list so it'll be done sometime down the road. It's not exactly a priority for me.

      Delete