Saturday, 22 July 2017

Mashira - Chapter 07 [English] [Manga]

Shit is going down and that punch must have really hurt. Really excited for the next chapter, and I'm sure you are, too. But they are hinting are certain things and I'm very curious to find out. Also, any mistakes or things to improve upon, I will do when I come to compile the 1st volume as stuff like redraw are second to getting the chapter out quickly.
Anyway, summer rain aside, I've got a bunch of anime video encoding and such projects lined up so that'll take some time away from my manga things as there's a shit-ton of Mazinger to catch up on, and then there's the Evangelion TV broadcast that I've recently gotten myself into. In any case, things should be much the same as I'll always have some regularly out. See ya! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

1 comment:

  1. Summer rain, summer train, coincidence? I think not!

    Thanks for the new chapter.

    ReplyDelete